03 Jan TMAC Salmon and Kale
Prep & Cook Time: 20 min
Ingredients: (per single serving)
– Salmon Filet (wild caught only; 4 oz is a single serving)
(cook a bit more to have leftovers for the next day)
– Kale (organic, your choice on type)
– Garlic salt, Bragg’s Liquid Aminos & lemon for seasoning
– Olive Oil or Coconut Oil for sautéing
1. Season salmon with garlic salt, a squeeze of fresh lemon and Bragg’s Liquid Aminos (optional).
2. Pan fry, grill, or bake the salmon (based on preference and time).
*quickest method is on stove top: 4-5 mins/side on medium heat or you can bake at 375-400 degrees for 20 minutes.
3. Heat coconut or olive oil in another pan over medium heat.
4. Chop up a big bundle of kale and sauté for 5-6 minutes (it’ll shrink down a good bit).
5. Sprinkle with a little salt or garlic salt as it cooks.