29 Dec TMAC Chicken & Cabbage
Prep Time: 10 mins. Cook Time: 30-35 mins.
Ingredients: (per single serving)
- Chicken breast (4 oz – size of your fist or a deck of cards)
*you should cook more chicken to have ready for the next few days
- Green or red cabbage (use about 1/2 to 3/4)
- Salt, pepper, garlic salt, and Bragg’s Liquid Aminos for seasoning
- Olive Oil or Coconut Oil
1. Prepare chicken breast with a pinch or two of salt/pepper and a sprinkle of Bragg’s Liquid Aminos.
2. Bake chicken at 375-400 degrees for about 25-30 mins.
* If baking, cover pan with tinfoil to lock in moisture.
* You can grill chicken if you have access.
3. Cut up about 1/2 or 3/4 of the head of cabbage.
* This counts as your 2 servings of veggies.
4. Heat up about 2 tbsp of olive oil (or coconut oil) in a pan over medium heat and add cabbage. Sprinkle a little salt or garlic salt on cabbage as it cooks. Cook on medium heat until tender (10-12 mins, check often and stir a few times)
*Go for a bit less oil in the pan at the start; then you can add a touch of water if the pan seems a bit dry as the cabbage cooks.