29 Dec TMAC Chicken and Squash
Prep Time: 10 mins. Cook Time: 30-35 mins.
Ingredients: (per single serving)
– Chicken breast (4 oz – size of your fist or a deck of cards)
– Yellow summer squash (2 medium)
– Salt, pepper, garlic salt, & Bragg’s Liquid Amino’s for seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 375-400 deg.
2. Season chicken with salt & pepper.
3. Drizzle Liquid Aminos on the chicken.
4. Wrap chicken in tin foil, place on cooking pan, and put in oven.
5. Cook for 25-35 minutes. It may need less or more time depending on your oven.*cook chicken until no longer pink in middle
6. Slice up squash and sprinkle with a few pinches of garlic salt.
7. As chicken cooks, heat coconut or olive oil in a pan at medium heat.
8. Add squash to pan and sauté for 6-8 minutes until tender.
*stir squash a few times as it cooks