24 Jan THE PERFECT STEAK
TMAC & Primal Kitchen team up to show you How To Make The Perfect Steak With A Cast Iron Skillet
- Take steaks out of fridge 30-45 minutes before cooking.
- Season with Salt & Pepper.
- Preheat oven to 500 deg with skillet inside.
- Once skillet is at 500 deg, place on burner at medium heat. (use mits!)
- Place slice of grassfed butter in skillet.
- Sear steak each side for 2 minutes.
- Sear the sides of the steak for 30 seconds each.
- Place back in oven for 4-6 minutes.
- Take out of oven and wrap tightly in tinfoil with another slice of grassfed butter on the steak.
- Let steak sit wrapped inside tinfoil for 4-6 minutes.
- Top steak off with Primal Kitchen Steak Sauce. Love this stuff!
I can’t say enough about how much respect I have for Primal Kitchen and the work they do. One of the biggest obstacles we have faced for years in the wellness industry is condiments loaded with sugar and artificial preservatives.
Primal Kitchen is on a mission to offer us healthy option to add to our favorite dishes. They also have ketchup, mustard, and bbq sauces.
Click HERE to check them out. You will be glad you did!