19 Oct #MINDRIGHT Morning Routine
Posted at 09:04h in Mindright
Here are a few tips to help you develop a healthy morning routine. Take what works for you and make your #MINDRIGHT Morning Routine your own.
- Wake Up Early – Give yourself extra time to ease into the morning by waking up earlier than normal. Those extra minutes will allow you time to relax or even knock a few things off your to-do list with no distractions.
- Hydrate – Hopefully you just slept through the night. If so, that means you haven’t had any water to drink the whole night! Your body craves water first thing in the morning. Try to drink a large glass of warm water (warm water goes down easier than cold) when you first get up.
- Get Inspired – Read something that inspires you for the day.
- Move Your Body – Talk a walk, breathe consciously, maybe even sweat a little (or a lot…TMAC 20 Workout anyone?)
- Cold Shower – Slow down and don’t rush it. Feel your senses awaken.
- No Phone – Resist the urge to pick up your phone for the first hour when you wake up. Try giving yourself a break from social media, text messages, and the news and see how you feel.