18 Aug Make Your Nearest Park Your “Gym”
It’s easy enough to get caught up shuffling from one air-conditioned bubble to the next. It’s time to get outside! Also, next time you’re travelling and don’t have access to your usual gym this workout is the perfect option.
Warm Up – Start with a slow jog around the park for ten minutes. Adding in some jumping jacks and walking lunges during your jog is a great idea.
- Bench Jumps (think box jumps and remember to land softly) – 10 reps
- Alternating Step Ups (step up on the bench, then back down and switch legs) – 10 reps each leg
- Pull Ups (pull up bar…tree branch…whatever you choose make sure it will support you hanging off of it) – until failure
- Incline Push Ups (that bench will come in handy again!) – until failure
- Decline Push Ups (switch it up so your hands are on the ground and your feet are on the bench) – until failure
- Dips (use dip bars if you have them or a bench) – until failure
- Sprints (40 yard dash, walk 40 yards easy) – repeat 4 times
Complete this circuit 3 times!
Workout videos for free!
We love seeing our community living healthy and positive lives. Take a pic on social and tag @tmacfitness or use #TMAC20