02 May HOW TO DO EXTENDED SIDE ANGLE POSE
How To Do Extended Side Angle Pose
*Assuming right leg is in front for directions.
1) Heel to arch alignment.
2) Front foot pointing straight ahead. (make sure your toes are not pointing in). Try to get your front leg to where your thigh is even with your knee. A block will help.
3) Your back foot should be turned slightly in. Back leg is straight.
4) Place your hand inside your lead foot.
5) Press your arm into your lead leg.
6) Pull your right hip back.
7) Now press into your right toe.
8) Refirm the back leg.
9) Slow deep breaths.
10) Hold for 45 seconds.