07 Dec Do You Have A Personal Mission Statement?
“Change is the only constant in life.” – Heraclitus
Do you have a personal mission statement? Life is ever-changing and if you are not careful you can get caught up in its fast pace only to realize the life you have is not aligned with your core values. A personal mission statement will help guide you through the different phases of life allowing you to create a meaningful and fulfilling life.
Below is an excerpt from The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People:
Personal Mission Statement from a woman seeking to balance career and family:
– I will seek to balance career and family as best I can since both are important to me.
– My home will be a place where I and my family, friends, and guests find joy, comfort, peace, and happiness.
– I will exercise wisdom in what we choose to eat, read, see, and do at home.
– I want to teach my children to love, to learn, and to laugh — and to work and develop their unique talents.
– I will be a self-starting individual who exercises initiative in accomplishing my life’s goals. I will act on situations and opportunities, rather than be acted upon.
Workout videos for free!
We love seeing our community living healthy and positive lives. Take a pic on social and tag @tmacfitness or use #TMAC20