29 Jun Charlie McMahan – How To Build A Tribe From 50 To 5,000
You know I am big fan of The Learning Leader Podcast by Ryan Hawk. Check out this week’s episode on how Pastor Charlie McMahan took a church from 50 to 5,000. These lessons are applicable for anyone in a leadership position. Enjoy!
A few of Ryan’s Notes:
– The upside of stress:
- “Emotions are like waves. You can’t choose which ones come, but you can choose which to ride.”
- “The stress free life is the dying life.”
-Growing a church from 50 people to 5,000 per weekend. How?
- There has to be a commitment to excellence that is YOU — in ALL areas of your life.
- “Excellence is the right people doing the right things for the right reasons.”
- “A Tribe is where story and strategy meet.”
- Don’t spend money on stuff, spend money on experiences. (Love this!)
Workout videos for free!
We love seeing our community living healthy and positive lives. Take a pic on social and tag @tmacfitness or use #TMAC20