10 Aug Take Inventory of Yourself
Want a chance to grow this week? Check this out. Former USC Basketball Coach Stan Morrison used to ask new staff members two things:
1. In 30 words or less, what’s your definition of success?
2. What do you aspire to stand for as a human being?
Here are my answers. Post your responses in the comment section below.
1. My definition of success.
- To do what I love and be surrounded by the people I love.
2. What do I aspire to stand for as a human being?
- Be a man that uplifts the people I go through life with.
We love seeing our community living healthy and positive lives. Take a pic on social and tag @tmacfitness or use #TMAC20